Women's Salt & Light
Monday at 7:00 PM
Point of Contact: Marcelle Rideout
- Would you like to get to know the Author of the great love letter called the Bible?
- Would you like to be part of a small group where everyone is sharing and reading through the entire Bible at their own pace?
- Would you like to be able to tell people what God says and not what you think, offering them encouragement by directing them where to go in His Word?
- Would you like to be able to minister to others “out of the abundance” of your relationship with the Lord?
- Would you like to be able to study the Bible using only the Bible?
- Would you like to be able to go anywhere in the world and to know that all you need is the Bible to lead others to Christ?
- Would you like to teach others how to walk with God and equip them through His Word to equip others?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you may want to join our women’s Salt & Light group that meets at Calvary South Side on Monday evenings from 7 to 9pm. We share and discuss Biblical truths, pray for one another, encourage each other to live the life our Lord Jesus wants us to live and to grow in our relationship with Him and each other so that we can know Him and make Him known – we are better together!